Mysterious Egypt

Friday, May 7, 2021


Hello there! I have a new card using the Mysterious Egypt set from Penguin Palace.

For my background I was going for an orangey red sunset and love how these colors blend nicely together. I ink blended distress oxide inks seedless preserves, ripe persimmon and squeezed lemonade on Bristol smooth cardstock. I used the desert landscape dies to build my scene and also inked them using black soot, gathered twigs and tea dye.

I stamped some of the cute images from Mysterious Egypt with hybrid ink on Spectrum Noir ultra smooth cardstock. I colored them with copic markers and cut them out using their coordinating dies. I stamped the sentiment on the top center of the panel using Versafine onyx black ink.
I then adhered the landscape using a tape runner and popped some of the images with double sided foam tape for dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend!!

No comments