Hedge-hugs box card

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Hello there! I have another box card to share today using MFT outside the box dienamics and Happy Hedgehogs stamp set.

To start I cut the base of the box from Neenah 110 lb cardstock. I wanted to change things up and used the low profile add-on dies for this card. I cut the stitched panels from the gift wrap paper pad. The grass shelves was cut from green room cardstock and inked the edges with lucky clover distress oxide. For the background panel I ink blended seedless preserves, abandoned coral and dried marigold distress oxide inks.
I stamped the adorable hedgehogs and mushroom from the set with milk chocolate ink then colored them with copic markers. I used their coordinating dies to cut them out. I attached the critters and mushrooms onto the grass with liquid glue. I added one of the hedgehog onto clear acetate to have him jump up in the air. I also added some greenery from the Let's Curl Up stamp set.


I stamped the sentiment onto a fishtail banner and adhere it to the inked panel. Finally to complete the card I added some heart embellishments from Trinity Stamps. I love how this box card turned out and I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

 

No comments