Birthday shaker card

Thursday, July 29, 2021


Hello! How is everyone doing? Today is Thursday and we are getting closer to the weekend. I'm way behind on posting so I'll spend some time writing them this weekend. Enjoy this fun shaker card I created for my entry to Mama Elephant Guest Design call.
I love to create colorful cards so I experiment with different color combinations. Sometimes I'll search online but most times I just go with what I think would look pretty together. For my inked background I used salvaged patina, abandoned coral and picked raspberry distress oxide inks.
I stamped and colored the images from Fly with Me stamp set with copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 
Before I move on to the shaker element I heat embossed the sentiment onto the inked panel. To keep all the star confetti's in place I used a plastic packaging you get from stamps. I placed the inked panel and added star confetti's that matched the colors on the background. I secured the plastic packaging on the back with tape. Next I adhered the elephants on top of the plastic with a tape runner.   
To complete the card I added some glitter on the balloons. Here's a closer look. 

I hope you like this fun infinity shaker card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Products Used:
Mama Elephant Fly with Me stamps
Mama Elephant Fly with Me coordinating dies
Mama Elephant Scripty Birthday stamps

No comments