Hoppy Hello

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Hey friends! I'm back with another slimline box card. I hope you are not getting tired of me sharing these types of cards. I had so many ideas in my head and lots of previously colored images so one weekend I just started putting things together. I hope you like this one!

As you can see this looks like a Spring theme card because of the bunnies and pastel colors which wasn't my intention but I think it turned out so cute. 
For the images I colored the big fluffy bunnies, carrots, strawberries and balloon with copic markers. I cut them out using the coordinating dies.
For the base I cut colored cardstocks using the dies. I did some ink blending on the back panel using distress oxide inks. I used salvaged patina, kitsch flamingo and scattered straw (which is not visible because it's too low and blocked by the grass). 

If you have made a standard size box card before then it's pretty straight forward. Trust me if I can do it, you can do it. Finally for the sentiment I cut out the letters from the Letterboard dies and adhered it to the front panel. 

Products Used:
Mama Elephant Slim Scenescape Builder dies
Mama Elephant Zodiac Bunny stamp set
 Mama Elephant Zodiac Bunny dies

No comments