Rainbow Confetti slimline card

Monday, August 2, 2021


Happy Monday friends! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. It's a brand new week so you know what that means it's Rainbow Monday. I give you another rainbow card. I hope you like it. 
For this card I used the adorable critters from Flower Shower stamp set. I stamped them using MFT chocolate ink and colored with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 
I decided to make a slimline card because I wanted to use most of the critters I colored. I ink blended the main panel with distress oxide inks. I used all the colors of the rainbow with wilted violet, peacock feathers, squeezed lemonade, abandoned coral, picked raspberry and salty ocean. I used a small paint brush to splatter some water on the panel. I also diluted salty ocean and picked raspberry for more interest. If that wasn't enough I also used some Perfect Pearls for a subtle shimmer. 
Next I cut out some raindrops and clouds to add to the scene. The bigger cloud is from one of the negative from Hello Bluebird Partly Cloudy die. Now it was time to assemble the card. I adhered the clouds and images with a combination of liquid glue and double sided foam tape. I glued the raindrops on top of the inked background and added glossy accents. I stamped the sentiment on the cloud with a dark blue pigment ink. Finally I added some white highlights to the critters to complete the card.  

I hope this card bring some happiness to your day. Take care and have a great week everyone!!

 Products Used:

Mama Elephant Cloud Nine dies (raindrops)
Mama Elephant Flower Shower stamps
Mama Elephant Flower Shower dies
Mama Elephant Rolling Wave dies (half clouds)
Hello Bluebird Partly Cloudy die
Trinity Stamps slimline die

No comments