Meowy Christmas - Mama Elephant

Friday, October 12, 2018
Happy Friday! I created this simple card using another amazing set called the Oh Kitty tree from Mama Elephant's latest release.
I cut the black cardstock using the Classic Stripe Cover die also from Mama Elephant. I splattered Copic opaque white paint for added interest. While the paint was drying I colored the kitties with copic markers and cut with the coordinating dies. Since this is a larger image it took a little bit of time to color but I didn't mind it as I used minimal colors and it was fun to color all the different kittens.


I adhered my panel onto a top folding A2 card base. Then adhered the image with foam tape for dimension. Lastly I stamped the sentiment right below the image and that completes my card.

Hope you enjoy until next time happy crafting!!



No comments