You're Flamazing -Sunny Studio

Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Hello there! I'm back with another card using stamp set by Sunny Studios. Let's get started shall we....

Since we are still in the summer season I went for a tropical theme. I stamped the images from the set Fabulous Flamingos using My Favorite Things milk chocolate ink and colored them using copic markers. I then cut them out using their coordinating dies.
For the background I used distress oxide inks in peacock feathers, abandoned coral, cracked pistachio and spiced marmalade. Then I cut the Fancy frames out of white cardstock.
I arranged a cluster of flowers and leaves on the top using glue and foam tape for dimension. I used the sentiment from the stamp set and heat embossed it on pink cardstock.
I placed the trio of flamingos on the bottom as if their standing on water with the beautiful sun set behind them. To complete my card I used white gel pen all over the images for added details. 

Thanks for stopping by till next time, have a wonderful day!

No comments