Fairy friends

Monday, August 31, 2020


Hello friends! This is a card I made awhile ago but never got around to making a post. Actually I have a lot of cards I haven't posted yet so I've been putting some time to blog them. I made this card before we moved to our new house back in March. It's been that long cause I didn't have any slimline dies so I had to cut this out using a paper trimmer. Now there are slimline dies everywhere I look and I have been making them more often than regular A2 cards!!


For this card I used Hello Bluebird Fairy Garden stamp set. I stamped the images in milk chocolate ink and colored them with copic markers. I cut them out using their coordinating dies. The card panel is cut from Bristol smooth cardstock, it is 8"x3.5" long. 


I did an ink blended background in the colors seedless preserves, worn lipstick and antique linen distress oxide inks. I used a grass stencil to create a soft silhouette for the images to stand on. I used liquid glue and double sided foam tape to adhere the images. 



For embellishments I added white highlights using a gelly roll pen. Then added some stickles to the fairies wings and nuvo drops on the center of the flowers. 

 
That is all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments