Little things matter most

Friday, August 28, 2020


Hello friends! I have a slimline card using products from Hello Bluebird. 


Hello Bluebird carries unique stand-alone dies that is perfect for someone like me who enjoy making scenes. I knew I wanted to use their treehouse die for this card. I cut the house from colored cardstock and slightly blended distress oxide ink to give it some dimension. I used the pond builder die to make the pink leaves out for the tree top. I had a couple bunnies left over from coloring, these are from the Meadow Bunnies stamp set. I added a few elements from different stamp sets to complete the scene. 


I cut some grass from green cardstock and slightly blended lucky clover distress oxide ink. I adhered the images using a combination of liquid glue and double sided foam tape. Finally I stamped the sentiment in milk chocolate ink centered on the tree top. 

 

Hope you like this card. Thanks for stopping by, till next time. Have a great day!

No comments