Peguin hugs and kisses

Monday, August 24, 2020

Hey friends! How about a rainbow card to brighten your Monday? Today's card features Mama Elephant little penguin agenda. 


I have been collecting the little agenda from the beginning and I just love them all. I think they are so cute and fun to color. I made this super simple but cute card to let the penguins be the star. I stamped the penguins on 80lb Neenah cardstock, color them with copic markers then cut them out using their coordinating dies. Each agenda sets have 20 little critter stamps with a few accessories, the possibilities are endless.


Next I worked on my background panel. I used Trinity stamp slimline die to cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock. I cut the circles using My Favorite Things peek-a-boo windows and blended different distress oxide inks on each one. I adhered the panel on top of the scallop cardstock cut from Lawn Fawn's really rainbow paper pack. 


 

I used foam tape behind each penguins for dimension. Lastly for the sentiment I stamped the occasional labels from ME. I hope you like it. I'll be back with another little agenda card soon. Take care and have a great day!!

No comments