Sending wishes

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Hello friends! I'm happy to share another card with you. There is no denying that I adore these mice from Lawn Fawn. They're so sweet and you can combine all the different sets to create anything you can think of.


I stamped the mice and flowers from Dandy Day on Neenah 80lb cardstock. I colored them with copic markers and cut them out using their coordinating dies. For the panel I cut a piece of Bristol smooth card stock using Lawn Fawn's peek-a-boo backdrop. I ink blended the cutouts using distress oxide inks in wilted violet and tattered rose. I die cut some grass from green cardstock and slightly blended the edges with mowed lawn distress oxide. 


For the sentiment I used Lawn Fawn's fancy wavy banners and wavy sayings. On an A2 size card panel I lined up the backdrop using it as a guide to adhered the cutout pieces into the opening, it's like putting puzzle pieces together. I cut out the backdrop again from white cardstock to give the frame stability. Then I glued the grass on the back of the frame before I adhered it to the card panel.

 

Once I was happy with the arrangements I glued them down using liquid adhesive and foam tape for dimension. I placed the sentiment banner on the center of the panel. For some details I used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights and a small dot of Nuvo drop on the center of the dandelions. I hope you like my card for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day guys!!

No comments