Sunny Smiles

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Hello friends! I hope you are all doing well. I have been going through my stamps and coloring like crazy. Sometimes when I can't make cards I color and ink blend backgrounds. But I finally have some cards to share with you. Since it is still summer, I wanted to share another mermaid card. I hope you like this one!

I have been into slimline cards especially now that so many companies carry slimline dies and I'm loving it. Do you like this type of design? The dies I'm currently using are from Trinity Stamps. I cut Bristol smooth cardstock using their stitched card panel then did some ink blending with distress oxide using stencils. I used Lawn Fawn's ocean waves and My Favorite Things radiating rays stencils. I also die cut the bottom two waves to add dimension.

I copic colored three of the mermaids from My Favorite Things mermaid for each other stamp set. I cut them out using their coordinating dies then added some highlights using a white gelly roll pen. I adhere them to the card panel using foam tape and liquid adhesive. Finally I stamped the sentiment with milk chocolate ink. 

 
I hope you enjoy my card for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments