Cool Bday

Sunday, January 17, 2021



Hello friends! I hope you are all doing well. I have a birthday card to share today using some Lawn Fawn products. 


I used the Foursquare backdrop cut from Bristol smooth cardstock. I ink blended the negative squares using distress inks in wilted violet and speckled egg. I stamped a bunch of images from the Yeti or Not stamp set using brown hybrid ink. I also stamped the mountains from Ahoy Matey stamp set. I colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


I inlaid the negative squares and then started to position the images onto the panel. I used a combination of liquid glue and foam tape for dimension. I added some details onto the scarves using a white gel pen.


I decided to add some snowflakes so I heat embossed a few different sizes on vellum then adhere them to the scene. Finally I stamped the sentiment on the bottom center of the panel. I hope you like it. 


I appreciate you stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!

No comments