Hugs and Kisses

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Hello friends, Happy Valentine's Day! For this special day I'm sharing a slimline love theme card featuring some new products from the Crafty Meraki release.
I stamped the images from Crafty Meraki Valentine stamp set and colored with copic markers. Then cut them out using my Scan n Cut but if you don't have this machine you can fussy cut them or purchase the coordinating dies from the Crafty Meraki site.
On Bristol smooth cardstock I ink blended it using chipped sapphire, worn lipstick, and festive berries distress oxide. I also used MFT cloud stencil with the same colors. For more interest I splattered some water, diluted chipped sapphire, and perfect pearls. 

Next I used the bar-none slimline die cut twice from black cardstock. I glued this to the inked background panel then adhered all the images with foam tape. 
For the sentiment I used the Hugs & Kisses from the stamp set. I stamped it with Memento tuxedo black ink and cut it using a fishtail banner. I added some Nuvo glitter pen onto the hearts and the girl's headband. 

That is all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful Valentine's day!!

 

No comments