Birthday Wish

Wednesday, February 17, 2021


Hey guys I'm back and today I have a very special card to share. Today is my birthday and of course I have a birthday theme slimline card using products from one of my favorite stamp company My Favorite Things.
For my card today I'm featuring the Birdie Brown Birthday Buds stamp set. This was release last year and I'm happy I finally got to use the cute images on a card. I stamped and colored using copic markers. I cut them out using their coordinating dies.
For the background panel I ink blended with distress oxide inks in wilted violet, worn lipstick and blueprint sketch to darken the edges. For the grass I used mowed lawn and shabby shutters. As always with most of my background panels I splatter water and diluted white paint with a small paint brush. I also like to use the darkest distress color with a bit of water to add small confetti's on the panel.
I used a combination of stamp and die cuts for my sentiment. I love big sentiments so I went with the big wish die from MFT. I like to die cut  word dies several times on white cardstock for dimension. Then die cut once using a color cardstock however here I used Lawn Fawn sparkle cardstock. I also white heat embossed the sentiment from the set on black cardstock. I adhered all the images onto the panel with foam tape then mat it using MFT purple rain cardstock cut from Trinity stamps scalloped panel die.

I'm celebrating my birthday at home with my family, nothing fancy since we are still in the midst of a pandemic crisis. It's all good, I'm just thankful my family and I are healthy and get to spend it together. 

I hope you like this card. Thank you for stopping by, till next time take care and stay safe!!  
 

1 comment

  1. Wow all of the card that you create are all adorable, the ink blending and coloring is absolutely stunning I wish I could color like that Happy late Birthday I wish you all the best 🎉🎂🎂

    ReplyDelete