Stamp Highlight Mama Elephant: Party Animals 2 & 3

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hello! Today I'm sharing two cards featuring the stamp set Party Animals by Mama Elephant. I will be creating 5 projects using this stamp set. Click here to check out my first project. 

For my first card I made a pop card. I die cut a Bristol cardstock using a stitched rectangle die then I blended worn lipstick and fossilized amber distress oxide inks. I splattered some water to create more interest. Once the card panel was dry I heat embossed the sentiment from Birthday Wishes.
 



For the inside of the card I cut the cloud from Landscape Trio and used it as a stencil to create the cloud background. I colored it using tumbled glass distress ink. I also cut 2 panels for the grass using LF Grassy Hillside border and distressed it with mowed lawn. I attached one of the grass panel and then used my own pop ups to attached the second panel. You can also use the Pop-up Trio from ME. I stamped my images with Memento rich cocoa and colored it with Copic markers then adhered them using Tombow mono glue.

For my second card I created yet another birthday card. The card panel was colored with peacock feathers and cracked pistachio. The sentiment from Number It stamp set was heat embossed in the center of the card. I stamped all images and colored them with Copic markers. I cut them out using the coordinating dies and popped them up on foam tape.
 
 

 I hope you like it. I will be back to share two more cards showcasing the Party Animals stamp set by Mama Elephant. Hugs!!

1 comment

  1. I might just borrow the idea back and make it the way you did.. Why dont choose the best handmade 3d card for you. Get it on http://popupcard.net.. View more design from them.

    ReplyDelete