Stamp Highlight Mama Elephant : Party Animals 4 & 5

Friday, June 23, 2017
Hello and Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm sharing the last two cards I made using the Party Animals stamp set by Mama Elephant. I'm creating 5 different projects using 1 stamp set. You can view my previous post here and here.

Alright let's get started shall we? For this card I wanted to create a beautiful sunset background. I colored my card panel with wilted violet, worn lipstick and fossilized amber distress oxide inks. I love these inks so much and wanted to explore using different color combos. I love how this one turned out. I spritz some glimmer mist for a shimmer finish. Once it was dry I heat embossed the sentiment from Words Defined. I cut the cloud from Landscape trio and adhered it to the panel. All my images were colored with copic markers and cut using the coordinating dies. I then mounted them using foam tape.



For my final card I made this card. I created the background using *gasp distress oxides inks in the colors broken china and cracked pistachio. I used the Congrats All Around stamp set for the sentiment. I used silver glitter cardstock to cut out Congrats then I cut it 3 more times on white cardstock and glued them all together to give it dimension. I added the white scallop frame for more interest.
I hope you enjoyed my projects as I had so much fun playing with this stamp set. Have a wonderful day and I will see you next time! Big hugs!!!

No comments