HB - Puddle Play

Friday, September 14, 2018

Happy Friday everyone! I'm so ready for this weekend to start. How about you? Well I've been busy working on new and old projects that I'll be sharing with you soon. I wanted to start blogging again so I can share them. Here's a card I made months ago!




For this card I used the Hello Bluebird Puddle Play stamp set. I colored the images with copic markers and cut them using the coordinating dies.

 For the background panel I colored it using distress oxides inks in picked raspberry, wilted violet, salty ocean and cracked pistachio. I splattered some water and copic white to create a rain effect.
The cloud is cut from Lawn Fawn puffy cloud border. I stamped the sentiment onto the cloud using Tuxedo Memento ink in rich cocoa. I adhered my elements using foam tape for dimension and that completes my card.

Thank you for stopping and hope you do something crafty this weekend. Hugs!!

1 comment

  1. Want to activate your Bluebird Card, but, not familiar with the activation process, then, do not bother more about it.

    Today, I am here to share genuine details about Bluebird Card Activation Online Process for in order to Activate Bluebird Card.


    www bluebird com activate

    ReplyDelete