How's it hanging? - Sunny Studio

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Hi friends, I have a cute card to share today. Most of the products I used are from Sunny Studios. If you would like to learn how I created this card, keep on reading.

I stamped the images from the cute set called Silly Sloths and colored them with copic markers. The flowers are from another set called Fabulous Flamingos. I cut them out using their coordinating dies. For the background I used distress oxide inks in faded jeans and broken china using the mini cloud stencil from My Favorite Things.
I cut the Fancy Frames dies from white card stock to frame the background and help ground my images. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set using MFT milk chocolate ink.

I adhered the images with glue or white foam tape for dimension. Finally I used a white gel pen for some details to the images.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked my card. Have an awesome week!


No comments