Wild About You - Hello Bluebird

Monday, August 12, 2019

Hello friends I hope you're having a great day! I had a little bit of time to play with some of my new goodies and wanted to get back into blogging so here goes I hope you enjoy...let's get started.



These adorable critters are from Hello Bluebird stamps called More Jungle Littles. The set comes with leaves and 9 of the cutest jungle friends ever. I colored all the images with copic markers and cut them out with their coordinating dies.

Since I've been traveling a lot this summer I haven't created cards in awhile. When I do create a card it takes me forever to get the right placement or I end up with unfinished projects. When I have those moments I create backgrounds and color images instead. I usually have a few backgrounds on my desk until the time comes to use them. I decided to use this purple and green panel to ground my images. I cut out the Wild About You word die several times in white and gray cardstock. The size of this die is quite large it took half of the card panel. I added some leaves from the set and flowers to embellish the sentiment, the flowers are from Jungle Littles.  

I arranged the jungle critters below the sentiment and adhered them with foam tape for dimension. That completes my card I hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by. Till next time happy crafting!!

No comments