Air Balloon Ride

Monday, July 12, 2021

Hi there and Happy Monday! I'm starting this week with another rainbow card featuring a hot air balloon. Let's get started!!

For this card I decided to make a nigh time sky. I ink blended the panel with chipped sapphire, wilted violet, and kitsch flamingo distress oxide inks. I darkened the top edges with black soot distress ink.  To add interest I added water droplets and white gouache using a small paint brush.
Next I stamped and colored the images from Hello Bluebird Flying High using copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I used a cloud border die cut from vellum and white card stock. I stamped the sentiment onto the white cardstock with a dark navy ink.
Next I popped up the images using double side foam tape to add dimension and arranged them onto my card panel. This image is so adorable and I love that you can add different critters into the basket. That is all for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!


Products used:

Hello Bluebird Flying High stamp set
Hello Bluebird Flying High coordinating dies
Mama Elephant Peek a Frame cuts
My Favorite Things milk chocolate ink
My Favorite Things Stitched Cloud Edges dienamics
Lawn Fawn Blue Jay ink
Winsor and Newton Gouache - Zinc White
Bearly Art Precision craft glue
Vellum
Distress Oxide Inks
Copic Markers
Strathmore Bristol smooth cardstock
Neenah 110lb cardstock
Art-n-Fly white gel pen
Double sided foam tape

No comments