Rainbow slimline box card

Monday, July 19, 2021

Hi everyone! It's rainbow Monday and I have a fun slimline box card to share with you today.

I have been playing around with the slimline box card from Mama Elephant and I'm having so much fun creating different scenes. The assembly was not as hard as I thought. I watched the tutorial from Mama Elephant's Youtube channel, Rina did a great job explaining and it was easy to follow. I used different colored cardstock for the rainbow and pattern paper to match. 

I had previously colored the critters with copic markers and added them to the scene. I didn't add a sentiment, for now I'm using it as a display to decorate my craft room. I may just give it to my daughter because she loves rainbows and these adorable critters. I hope you enjoy and give this new box card design a try. I'll be back to share more inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping and have a wonderful Monday!!

Products used:

Mama Elephant Stackable Cuties stamps
Mama Elephant Stackable Cuties coordinating dies
Mama Elephant Stackable Friends stamps
Mama Elephant Stackable Friends coordinating dies
Mama Elephant Slim Scenescape Builder dies
Mama Elephant Slim Scenescape Rainbow add-on dies
My Favorite Things Prestige color cardstocks
My Favorite Things Party Patterns paper pack
Bearly Art Precision craft glue
Art-n-Fly white gel pen
Copic Markers
Neenah 110lb cardstock


 

No comments