Happy together

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Hello friends! I hope your weekend is off to a good start. Today I'm sharing this sweet and simple card design.
For my background I used a cloud stencil and ink blended tattered rose and worn lipstick distress oxide inks. I also used a stencil for the grass with shabby shutters.

I stamped one of the images from Pig Out stamp set by Hello Bluebird. I colored it with copic markers and used the coordinating die to cut it out. This is such a sweet image and I just love them holding each other.
I stamped the sentiment from an older set. I thought it was fitting for this image as well. You can see the products I used at the end of this post.
I decided to frame this sweet scene using a scallop edge die. I cut it from pattern paper and once on white cardstock to make it sturdy. I adhered the frame and image with double sided foam tape for dimension. I added a few white highlights using a gel pen to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend everyone! 
 

Products used:

Hello Bluebird Pig Out stamps
Hello Bluebird Pig Out coordinating dies
Hello Bluebird Puddle Play stamps (sentiment)
Mama Elephant Framed Tags - Madison Avenue creative cuts
My Favorite Things milk chocolate ink
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid remix paper
Bearly Art Precision craft glue
Art-n-Fly white gel pen
Distress Oxide Inks
Copic Markers
Strathmore Bristol smooth cardstock
Neenah 110lb cardstock
Double sided foam tape

No comments