Koala-ty Hugs

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Hello friends, welcome! Today I'm sharing this card with these adorable koalas!
For the images I used the koalas from Koala Hugs stamp set by Mama Elephant. I stamped and colored them with copic markers then cut them out using their coordinating dies.
For the background panel I created the clouds using stencil and tumbled glass distress oxide ink. I used a small paint brush with the same ink to create paint splatters.

Next I used the tree branch cover die cut from craft cardstock. Since this is an intricate die I cut it multiple times on white cardstock and glued them together to make it more sturdy. I also used the flowers and leaves dies cut from colored cardstock. I stacked the leaves to give dimension then randomly glued them along with the flowers.
I stamped two of the sentiments onto the inked panel. Then I adhered the koalas with double sided foam tape. To complete the card I added white Nuvo drops onto the center of the flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! HUGS!!

Products used:

Mama Elephant Koala Hugs stamps
Mama Elephant Koala Hugs coordinating dies
Mama Elephant Tree Branch cover cuts
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frames
My Favorite Things Mini Cloud stencil
My Favorite Things Kraft cardstock
My Favorite Things Green Room cardstock
My Favorite Things Razzle berry cardstock
Bearly Art Precision craft glue
Art-n-Fly white gel pen
Nuvo Crystal Drops -  Simply White
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Distress Oxide Inks
Copic Markers
Strathmore Bristol smooth cardstock
Neenah 110lb cardstock
Double sided foam tape

No comments