Under my umbrella

Monday, July 5, 2021

Hello friends happy Monday!! I think we should begin the week with a rainbow card. What do you think? I used the flower shower stamp set again to create this slimline design. Check out my previous post to see an A2 size using this stamp set.
First I stamped and colored the images using copic markers then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.
For the panel I used the slim card basic slimline dies. I added color to the negative pieces using chipped sapphire, shaded lilac and salvaged patina distress oxide inks. For interest I added water droplets and diluted blueprint sketch with a small pain brush.
Next I white heat embossed the sentiment onto navy cardstock and trimmed it down.
To assemble the card I adhered the white cardstock onto a rainbow pattern paper cut a scalloped die.Then I inlaid the negative wonky circle pieces that I ink blended. Finally I adhered double sided foam onto the images and sentiment to add dimension and arranged them on the panel like so.  

I hope you enjoy this card and it brightens your week. Thank you so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!!

Products used:

Mama Elephant Flower Shower stamps
Mama Elephant Flower Shower coordinating dies
Mama Elephant Slim Card Basic cuts
My Favorite Things milk chocolate ink
My Favorite Things Blueberry prestige cardstock
Bearly Art Precision craft glue
Art-n-Fly white gel pen
WOW Opaque Bright White Super Fine powder
Wagner heat tool
Distress Oxide Inks
Copic Markers
Strathmore Bristol smooth cardstock
Neenah 110lb cardstock
Double sided foam tape

No comments