Autumn Blessings - Hello Bluebird

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Hello there! I'm having so much fun creating fall cards. I have another one to share with you so let’s get started. 

For this card I used another set from Hello Bluebird called Fall Buddies. I have come to love the sweet and adorable images from this company and you can see why. Their sets are always filled with lots of cute faced critters and accessories to help build a scene which is my favorite style of card making. I stamped the critters with copic friendly ink and colored them with copic sketch markers. Then cut them out using their coordinating dies.
I ink blended the background using dusty concord and abandoned coral distress oxide ink. I wanted to frame the images in a comic layout design. To do this I used Lawn Fawn's peekaboo backdrop die, cut from white card stock 3x and stack them up to give dimension. I grounded the images on the grass cut from My Favorite Things sour apple card stock. I inked the grass edges with peeled paint distress oxide ink for interest.
Next I heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set using white embossing powder. I adhered the images with glue and foam tape for dimension. 

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!

No comments