Pumpkin Spice - Hello Bluebird

Friday, September 6, 2019

Hello friends I hope you had a great week! I had colored all the images from the set Pumpkin Patch from Hello Bluebird and still had the adorable boy and girl holding a pumpkin to put on a card. I knew I wanted to make them the focal point so I used this beautiful die from My Favorite Things called linked chain oval frame. 

 
My panel was cut from My Favorite Things tiny check paper pack. I then use the oval frame to cut the center. I inked a piece of Bristol smooth white cardstock with peacock feathers, seedless preserves, and spiced marmalade.
For my sentiment I used Autumn Greetings stamp set and coordinating die to cut the word pumpkin spice. I just love this set so much and you will be seeing it a lot more on my cards. I decide to use a fishtail banner to stamp the words "and everything nice" to complete the phrase.
Here's a closer look.
Lastly, I added leaves from the Fall Buddies set also by Hello Bluebird. I hope you enjoy this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

No comments