Favorite Cute-tea - Mama Elephant

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Hello there! I have a confession to make I'm addicted to bubble drinks so when I saw this stamp set from Mama Elephant I had to get it. Since we moved we are closer to more milk tea shops which is a bit dangerous. We go at least twice a week and it's been nice and refreshing to drink during these hot summer days. 

Here's a card I made using the Boba Tea stamp set. I hope you like it!



I cut a piece of Bristol smooth card stock using Sweet Feline creative cut also from Mama Elephant.  I blended colors I don't normally put together but thought it went well together. I used distress oxide inks in festive berries, dusty concord and tattered rose. I sprinkled some water using a small brush to add interest.


I stamped the images from Boba Tea stamp set and colored them using copic markers. Then I cut them out using their coordinating dies. I arranged my images on the card panel and adhered them using glue and foam tape for dimension. For the sentiment I stamped it right on the center. I wanted to have a fun stripe paper to back my panel and the My Favorite Things party patterns paper pack was a perfect touch.


Do you like bubble drinks? If so what's your favorite flavor? Mine is wintermelon or a lychee drink.

That is all from me today. I hope you enjoy my card. Hugs!!

~Gladys

Products:
Mama Elephant Boba Tea
Mama Elephant Sweet Feline creative cuts
My Favorite Things Party Patter paper pack
Distress Oxide in Festive Berries
Distress Oxide in Dusty Concord
Distress Oxide in Tattered Rose

No comments