Ocean shell-fie shaker card

Thursday, August 27, 2020
Hello friends!! Today I have a shaker card using the Ocean Shell-fie stamp set. This set is from Lawn Fawn's latest Summer release and as always they are all amazing!! 

The Ocean Shell-fie stamp set has so many adorable sea creatures and camera's to take the best shell-fies. I just enjoy the pun sentiments with Lawn Fawn stamps. I stamped the images on 110lb Neenah cardstock using milk chocolate ink then colored them with copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


Next I cut a piece of Bristol smooth card stock and used My Favorite Things Make Waves stencil to ink blend distress oxide inks in the colors peacock feathers, salty ocean, and chipped sapphire. To help ground the images I also blended tea dye and vintage photo for the ocean floor. I diluted the same colors and used a small paint brush to splatter on the panel. 


I adhered the images on the panel and I also glued a few sequins. For the sentiment I heat embossed the word "Smile!" on black cardstock then stamped the rest of the sentiment on the ocean floor panel. 


I framed the scene using Lawn Fawn's scalloped rectangle. I cut this out 3x on white cardstock and once on blue cardstock. I glued all the white cardstock together then the acetate and finally the blue cardstock. Before attaching this to the card panel I placed  a bunch of colored iridescent sequins from Pretty Pink Post onto the panel then carefully lined up the frame on top. 

That is all for me today. Thanks for stopping by. I wish you all a great day and stay safe.







No comments