Miss You air balloon

Friday, January 22, 2021


Hello there! I'm joining the January 2021 Butterfly Reflections mood board. Each month BRI has a color challenge and I think they are great for inspirations. I love the colors in this month's board and I just had to create something. 

      

This is the card I made and I'm so happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it. 
I cut the panel from Bristol smooth cardstock in A2 size. Then I lightly blended tattered rose, worn lipstick, blueprint sketch and chipped sapphire distress oxides inks. Next I used MFT cloud stencil and with a heavier hand I used the same inks this will create a darker outline from the cloud stencil. I splattered some water with a paint brush and diluted chipped sapphire and worn lipstick for more interest.

I die cut the air balloon from the heart air balloon dienamics from My Favorite Things using colored cardstock. I added the adorable bear from Itty Bear stamp set which I had previously colored with copic markers. 


For the sentiment I used the miss you dienamics cut several times from Neenah white cardstock and navy cardstock. I centered it right on the bottom of the card panel. I adhered the balloon above it using double sided foam tape for dimension. Finally to tie in all the colors from the mood board I added a tiny heart from the shaker window die using a light mint cardstock.

I hope you enjoy this cute card and thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

No comments