Love and Miss you

Sunday, February 21, 2021
Hello friends! I'm back with another Crafty Meraki post using new products from their recent release. Let's get started...
For my card I used the To-tai-ly Awesome stamp set featuring some adorable foxes. The fox doing a headstand is my favorite! I stamped them with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with copic markers. I cut them out using my Scan N Cut but if you don't have this machine you can fussy cut them or you can purchase the coordinating dies in the Crafty Meraki site. 

Next I used the view from my window slimline die cut from woodgrain cardstock and also from Bristol smooth cardstock. I ink blended on the Bristol cardstock using seedless preserves, abandoned coral and tattered rose distress oxide inks. I splattered some water and diluted seedless preserves using a small paint brush.

Next I used MFT loopy love die cut from black cardstock and several times on white cardstock. I glued them altogether to give dimension. I also white heat embossed the miss you sentiment from the stamp set. Finally I adhered all the images onto the panel using foam tape. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments